Aug 1, 2010

















































Got a new toy yesterday on Fairfax.  It's a Black Slim Devil 35mm toy camera.  Super wide angle lens.  Took it to play on a location scout in Long Beach.  It gives pretty awesome flares.  The fixed aperture kind of sucks, though.  Makes taking pictures outside of direct sunlight pretty much impossible unless you want to use high iso film.  Which, if you know me, you know I pretty much refuse to do.  It's kind of a "grass is always greener situation" though - if I don't use a higher iso I can't take pictures indoors.  But if I load some 400 or 800, I'll immediately want to go out in the daylight.

1 comment:

  1. these are all really lovely.
    i'd love to see them bigger though(there's a code somewhere that does this)
    xx

    ReplyDelete