May 6, 2011






















Wow, I didn't realize how long it's been since I've posted on here.  Give me a heads up next time, guys!  Here's a couple outtakes from something I did a while back.  I decided to take the Hassy on location and play with some natural light/200iso.  Annette was a great model, she had the tough job of laying around in pajamas all day.  Credit to Sara Lander for the makeup.
If there's one thing I don't like about the Phase One backs, it's the terrible noise.  Even here at iso200 you can see it.  Not really a problem as I wanted to get a bit of a film look, but anything higher is impossible. The new IQ back handles it really well if you want to use the sensor+ option, which gives you smaller file sizes but allows for up to 800iso without any noticeable grain.  Too bad I'm shooting on the old system.  Ha, listen to me, complaining about the $30,000 camera I get to use whenever I want.  My life is so tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment